Today I'm linking up with Jessica of From Blood to Books for a little Teacher's Fashion Linky! I always have shopping on the brain, and I can't seem to stop shopping lately, so this linky is right up my alley!!
1. Tell me your favorite store(s) that you like to get your "teacher's fashion."
I am an Express girl when it comes to buying work clothes!
To make Express even better, I get TONS of coupons! They send me coups in my married *and* maiden names, plus my mom gets them too. So whenever they send them, I get three! It's dangerous... ;) I also pick things up at Guess and sometimes The Loft, too.
2. What are some of your favorite accessories?I loveee me some Coach! I have a black bag like this one that I carry everyday:
I also loveee my leopard Kate Spade shopper, which I use to carry school stuff:
As far as jewelry, I wear the same thing everyday: my wedding rings, diamond studs, and a heart necklace. Sometimes I like to wear fun right-hand rings, too!
3. What type of shoes do you teach in? (i.e. heels, flats, wedges, etc.)
I usually always wear flats to work. These are my favorite, favorite flats:
I have them in black and silver... but the silver ones are just about ready for the trash :( I also like to wear wedge heels/boots sometimes. Wedges are just about the only high-heels I can stand at work all day!
4. Do you have a "go-to" item in your closet? (i.e. sweater you wear weekly, shoes you wear daily, etc.)
Besides the above Juicy flats, I always turn to a cardigan:
I really love to wrap myself up in a long, comfy cardigan on a chilly day! I seriously have about 20 different ones to choose from, and counting! I just bought two more today!
5. Have you ever had a fashion "uh-oh" at school? (i.e. heel broke, button popped off of blouse)
I'm sure I've dropped something on myself at some point... but I don't think I've had any real uh-oh's at work. Knock on wood!! :)
Check out what other teachers are wearing, and/or share what YOUR teacher look is like!!